Design for Manufacturing & Assembly for Construction
course for you?
This course is for decision makers within a business who are considering or have been tasked with introducing DfMA into their businesses. Participants will include architects, Architect Assistants, senior engineers, project managers, digital design engineers, BIM Managers, construction managers, logistics managers, operations managers, finance teams or business owners of SMEs etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
Understand the basic concepts and principles of DfMA
- Appreciate design consideration for DfMA; and
- Understand benefits and challenges of DfMA and how such challenges can be overcome for a successful adoption.
- Overview of DfMA
- History of DfMA
- The compelling need for DfMA
- Design Considerations, DfMA criteria
- Standardisation, productivity and quality including right first time
- Ease of handling and assembly
- Challenges and learning points from early DfMA projects