Business Improvement Techniques - Face to Face Course
Delivered by senior consultants from the MTC's Manufacturing Operational Efficiency (MOE) team, this courser will improve your understanding of Lean and Continuous Improvement techniques and enable you to identify how they can be implemented within your own organization.
Is this course for you?
- Do you need to become more competitive by improving your business process, but don't know how to get started?
- Have you already made some improvements to the process, but they have no resulted in the anticipated benefits?
- Do you need a better understanding of which business improvement techniques are most relevant to your needs?
- Do you need help implementing improvements and ensuring that these are part of everyday practice?
If you have answered 'yes' to any of the above, then this course is for you.
Target Audience: This course is for individuals who are considering, or have been tasked with investigating, how to improve business performance Owners, Senior Leaders, Technical Specialists, Production Engineers, Quality and Design Engineers and Programme Managers. The audience should also have a detailed knowledge of the organization's business processes and a clear reason for course participation.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Concisely articulate what Lean and Continuous Improvement is, and what it is not.
- Use selected Lean and Continuous Improvement techniques to (for example):
> Carry out a visual audit and identify how workplace organization can be improved.
> Identify potential sources of waste and develop a plan for reducing or eliminating these.
> Identify the root cause of operational problems and identify potential solutions.
> Implement visual displays and controls to improved business performance.
> Use standard operations to improve business stability, training and performance.