Introduction to Robot Programming - Face to Face Course
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to minimise production stoppages through reprogramming or creating new programmes for up to a 6 axis industrial robot cell.
Is this course for you?
An industrial robot cell collides into the work object, moving it out of position, or you need to change the size of the end effector used by a robot, or a production line has stopped due to a power shortage, leaving the robot stalled part way through a process.
Do you have an ability to:
- Programme the pendant to redefine the work object?
- Set a new tool centre position?
- Drive the robot away from the work piece?
- Correct the programme to overcome errors?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
Target Audience: This course is for anyone who will be made responsible for ensuring the continued operation of an industrial robot cell.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the appropriate application of various axis and multiple types of robots.
- Identify if a robot cell is safe to work and make safe where required.
- Perform basic operation of the robot via the pendant, to return the robot to a home position.
- Correctly navigate and interpret the programmes, routines and modules.
- Carryout basic reprogramming to correct any errors required to resume production.
- Creates new programmes to allow for changes in tooling or work objects.
- Demonstrate best practice in saving and backing up programmes.
Forthcoming available dates:
14th - 18th January 2019
N.B: If you are using a mobile device, click 'Add to basket' and then click on the blocks on the top left of the page to complete your purchase.