Technical Insight into Automation & Robotics - Ask the expert (virtual classroom)
Delivered by experts from the MTC's Robotics and Automation team, this live online virtual classroom course will provide you with the insight to make informed decisions concerning the introduction of automation and robotics to your business.
Is this course for you?
- Do you need more information to determine whether to introduce automation and robotics?
- Do you need a high-level technical insight into the various robotic and automation technologies?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
This virtual classroom course is for individuals who are considering or have been tasked with introducing automation and robotics into their business. Attendees will include senior engineers, projects managers, finance teams or business owners of SME's etc.
Upon completion of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the advantages and benefits of Automation & Robotics
- Accurately describe what automation is
- Identify barriers to automation and how to overcome them
Forthcoming available dates:
Monday 8th April 2019 - 1pm (GMT)
Thursday 9th May 2019 - 1pm (GMT)
Monday 3rd June 2019 - 1pm (GMT)
Monday 1st July 2019 - 1pm (GMT)
Monday 16th September 2019 - 1pm (GMT)N.B: If you are using a mobile device, click 'Add to basket' and then click on the blocks on the top left of the page to complete your purchase.