Fundamentals of Metallurgy - Face to Face Course
Delivered in collaboration with the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC), this course will provide you with a basic understanding of the terminology and principles of all aspects of metals processing and applications.
Is this course for you?
- Can you match metals / alloys to a variety of applications?
- Can you explain basic metal tests & specifications?
- Can you explain the pros & cons of various metals & alloys?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to any of these, then this course is for you.
Target Audience: Professionals from all parts of your business who have a grounding in metals or materials science and wish to extend their technical understanding. From Directors to junior staff in Operations, Technical, Quality, Procurement, Sales.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Explain the key properties of metals.
- Discuss the pros & cons of various metals & alloys.
- Discuss the winning & processing of ores.
- Be familiar with metal product manufacturing processes.
- Explain basic metal tests & specifications.
- Match metals/alloys to a variety of applications.
- Recognise metallurgical terminology.
Forthcoming available dates:
Thursday 16th May 2019 (Fully Booked - Contact us for further details)
N.B: If you are using a mobile device, click 'Add to basket', and then click on the blocks on the top left of the page to complete your purchase.