Quality & Quality Control - Face to Face Course
Delivered in collaboration with the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC), this course will address the key aspects of Quality from the perspective of engineering services and product manufacture.
Is this course for you?
- Can you utilise quality charts and diagrams to their full potential?
- Do you recognise the importance of engineering precision and how it is documented?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to any of these, then this course is for you.
Target Audience: Managerial and operational staff for whom quality systems are relevant. This extends to marketing, sales, design and manufacturing engineers in all industry sectors.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Appreciate the importance of quality in the commercial context.
- State why quality systems are embedded throughout engineering organisations.
- Recognise the importance of engineering precision and how it is documented.
- Utilise related quality charts and diagrams.
Forthcoming available dates:
More dates TBC
N.B: If you are using a mobile device, click 'Add to basket' and then click on the blocks on the top left of the page to complete your purchase.