Non-Ferrous Alloys - Face to Face Course
Delivered in collaboration with the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC), this course will give you a full understanding of the characteristics of a range of commonly-used non-ferrous alloys, how they are produced and the industrial applications to which they are suited.
Is this course for you?
- Do you know how Aluminium, Nickel, Titanium and Copper alloys are produced and processed into engineering components?
- Can you explain the unique physical, mechanical and chemical properties of Non-Ferrous Alloys and the applications to which they are suited?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to any of these, then this course is for you.
Target Audience: This course has been designed for industry professionals engaged in the supply, processing & applications of non-ferrous alloys. It will be of interest to recent graduates, designers, engineers, buyers and sales personnel working in or supplying the aerospace, defence, nuclear, power generation, offshore, chemical, oil & gas, automotive and other industry sectors.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Describe the metallurgy of Aluminium, Nickel, Titanium and Copper alloys.
- Appreciate their unique physical, mechanical and chemical properties and the applications to which they are suited.
- Discuss how Aluminium, Nickel, Titanium and Copper alloys are produced and processed into engineering components.
- Appreciate how non-ferrous alloys differ from steels.
Forthcoming available dates:
Tuesday 13th November
N.B: If you are using a mobile device, click 'Add to basket' and then click on the blocks on the top left of the page to complete your purchase.