Stainless Steel Metallurgy - Face to Face Course
Delivered in collaboration with the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC), this course explores the different grades of stainless steel, their processing, properties and uses.
Is this course for you?
- Can you explain the fundamental principles of stainless steel metallurgy?
- Can you state the various stainless steel grades and matched them with a range of applications?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to any of these, then this course is for you.
Target Audience: This course is for personnel involved in the production, processing, fabricating, utilising and selling of stainless steels. Professionals involved in the manufacture, supply and use of stainless steels products. The course is delivered at a moderate technical level and assumes only very basic prior knowledge of steel metallurgy.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Appreciate the fundamental principles of stainless steel metallurgy.
- Explain how stainless steel is made and processed.
- Appreciate how corrosion is controlled and prevented.
- State how stainless steel is formed and welded.
Forthcoming available dates:
Wednesday 19th September
N.B: If you are using a mobile device, click 'Add to basket' and then click on the blocks on the top left of the page to complete your purchase.