Combatting Corrosion - Face to Face Course
Delivered in collaboration with the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC), this course provides a full understanding of the principles of metallic corrosion and prevention mechanisms appropriate to a variety of applications.
Is this course for you?
- Can you identify the various corrosion mechanisms that can occur in aqueous & gaseous environments?
- Can you describe the processes for prevention of corrosion?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to any of these, then this course is for you.
Target Audience: Engineers and designers of all disciplines involved in the supply of metals and alloys to industries in which corrosion is an issue. The course is also applicable to production and technical staff concerned with the specification, selection and application of corrosion-resistant materials.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Explain the basic principles of corrosion.
- Identify corrosion mechanisms that can occur in aqueous & gaseous environments.
- Describe the processes for prevention of corrosion.
- Describe corrosion resisting metals & alloys.
- Identify, limit or prevent corrosion.
Forthcoming available dates:
Thursday 4th April 2019