Technical Insight into AM - Ask the expert (virtual classroom)
Delivered live from the home of the National Centre for Additive Manufacturing, this online classroom session enables you with the opportunity to hear and see presentations from our AM team and engage in an ‘ask the expert’ session from the convenience of any location.
Would you like to discuss...
- Entering into Additive Manufacturing but needing to learn more about the benefits and design possibilities?
- Expert opinions regarding the associated processes, software/hardware and materials?
If you've answered 'yes' to either of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
This virtual classroom session is aimed at business leaders, decision makers and anyone with an interest in learning more about Additive Manufacturing.
Upon completion of this session, you will:
- Gain knowledge of the principles of Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Appreciate the entire range of AM processes and their characteristics.
- Recognise the various approaches to design for AM, include design for performance and manufacture.
- Gain knowledge of the post-processing techniques, including inspection of AM components.
- Identify the relevant materials and material properties used in AM.