Technical Insight into AM - Ask the expert (virtual classroom)
Delivered live from the home of the National Centre for Additive Manufacturing, this online classroom session enables you with the opportunity to hear and see presentations from our AM team and engage in an ‘ask the expert’ session from the convenience of any location.
Would you like to discuss...
- Entering into Additive Manufacturing but needing to learn more about the benefits and design possibilities?
- Expert opinions regarding the associated processes, software/hardware and materials?
If you've answered 'yes' to either of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
This virtual classroom session is aimed at business leaders, decision makers and anyone with an interest in learning more about Additive Manufacturing.
Upon completion of this session, you will be able to:
- Discuss the current state of AM
- Compare AM with conventional manufacturing
- Identify the unique opportunities that AM allows
- Consider the various design strategies used in AM
- Compare the different processes
- Recognise the required build preparation steps
- Identify the relevant material considerations and the effects of material quality on the final build
- Recognise the post-processing/inspection requirements and challenges in AM