Additive Manufacture: A Guide for Decision-Makers Part 1 - eLearning Course
This highly interactive eLearning course will provide you with an insight of each of the seven AM process and their associated materials, helping you make an informed decision about whether AM can be adopted by your business.
- Quantify the value and level of growth of the AM industry?
- Describe the reasons why manufacturers choose AM over other methods?
- Articulate real-world case studies and quantifiable business benefits?
- List the seven different manufacturing processes available in AM?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to any of the above, then this course if for you.
These 2 short eLearning modules are aimed at business leaders, decision makers and anyone with an interest in learning more about Additive Manufacturing.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the
difference in AM process when compared to subtractive
identify the benefits and limitations of additive manufacture
- Explain the factors which determine when AM is a suitable method for manufacture
guided learning time: 40mins